- Our Products
- Fuji Impulse
- Foot-operated Vacuum and Gas Flushing Impluse Sealer Machine
- Fuji VG-402/602 Series
Fuji VG-402/602 Series
VG-402/602 Series - Micro-Computer-Controlled Nozzle-Type Vacuum & Gas Flushing Impulse Sealer
The VG-402/602 series features heating-temperature control ONPUL system that makes high-precision vacuum sealing and gas-flushing sealing possible.
- Applications and Features: Electric vacuum & gas-flush sealer
- Operation method: Electric/air-cylinder operated
- Packaging type: Seal only & vacuum & gas-flush
- Daily use frequency as model selection fuideline: Up to 1,000 bags, electric/air-cylinder operated
- Compatible packaging materials(total thickness of two or more sheets) :
VG-602, VG-402-10W£ºPE->0.6mm, PP->0.4mm, NY->0.4mm, PVA->0.4mm, other laminated materials->0.5mm
To set and maintain optimal sealing conditions: Unlike other conventional timer-operated models, heating temperature is controlled by high precision sensor and microcomputer that consistently monitor the exact temperature that film melts regardless of air temperature or increasing sealer temperature during its prolonged use.
Cost Effective: To provide overall competitive advantage from power saving with minimal heating from effective power consumption ratio to operating efficiency, coupled with minimal consumables and parts. Heating, cooling and vacuum times can be also set for different film and package requirements.
Switch among 13 different sealing methods:
The following sealing methods can be combined to create a total of 13 different sealing methods. Select a sealing method to meet your needs, including selecting to best suit the characteristics of the packaged material and to obtain your desired packiaging finish.
|Model||Voltage||Power Consumption||Sealing Dimension - W x L||Machine Dimension - W x D x H||Weight||Vacuum degree|
|-1 to -100Kpa|
|-1 to -100Kpa|
||100 kg(221Lbs)||-1 to -100Kpa|
||-1 to -100Kpa|