FCB-200 - Temperature-Controlled Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Temperature-controlled impulse chamber vacuum sealer, FCB-200 boasts of very high ultimate vacuum rate at about -100Kpa (10 torr). With the built-in vacuum gauge, a simple button-operation allows the user to adjust the vacuum rate in the range of -50 to -100 Kpa (385 to 10 torr) depending on the packaging contend. The sealer uses a 10-degree tilt chamber.
The chamber is lower in the front to prevent liquid from spilling out of the bag. This allows the user to work on vacuum packaging of watery and powdery items with ease. By using guide plate and guide base together, setting the pouch at one position becomes much easier. The low-position and the tilting of the chamber make maintenance easier than that of a horizontal chamber.
When the power is turned off the sealer will automatically run the vacuum pump for 3 minutes to clean out the collection of dirt and other foreign objects. This reduces the user’s daily maintenance work. The chamber vacuum uses the impulse sealing technology that has been fostered over the years by Fuji Impulse. These advantages of Fuji Impulse sealer provide support for your work tool in your unique environment.
- No waiting time
- No preheating
- Safe, with low risk of burn injury
- Compact design takes up minimal work space.
- Built-in Vacuum Pump: Exhaust speed and ultimate vacuum represents stand-alone values.
- Cost-effective and Easy for Routine Cleaning: Maintenance-friendly functions to please facility maintenance personnel.
- Automatic Timers: Vacuum timer for repeatable vacuum and seal timer for seal-to-seal consistency.
- Daily use frequency as model selection guildline: Up to 1000 bags, Hand operated
- Compatible packaging material (total thickness of to more sheets):
+ PE 0.4mm/15.7mil, PP 0.3mm/11.8mil, NY 0.3mm/11.8mil, PVA 0.3mm/11.8mil, and other laminated materials 0.4mm/15.7mil
- Error is indicated on display.
- Error such as temperature sensor disengagement and the lid being left open are displayed as a numeric error message on the LCD screen.
Automatic shut off in case of overheat.
If a problem causes the heating process to continue beyond the first 8 seconds, the anti-overheating-circuit device automatically shuts off to prevent fire hazards.
|Sealing Dimensions- W x L||10 x 200mm (0.39" x 7.8")|
|Machine Dimension- W x D x H||286 x 493 x 315mm (11.3" x 19.4" x 12.4")|